DGR 0.00% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

Hi PB The next options which should be converted expire end of...

1. 4,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Hi PB

The next options which should be converted expire end of May and will fetch 1 MIO as long SP stays north of 12 cts and as long option holder has the cash to splash. There are a further 45 Mio options in the money (6.5 cts) which expire in the 2nd half of CY 2017. This should give us enough cash to survive the next few months but at one stage we need an income of some sort. I would like to see DGR to capitalise on Archer or Coolgarra or on any one of the ''little'' kids. SOLG is ticking along nicely and the last thing I want to see is selling a few SOLG shs in order to pay for the other kid's bills.

One of the problems for DGR I see is finding talent to run the show at the helm of the subs and future subs. NM can't be everywhere and sometimes less is more and let the top guys concentrate on the main game. SOLG IRR and AJQ. I don't understand why we underwrote LKO and I don't know if Gina is still involved or not.

Lets get the Ecudorian election out of the way and then hopefully SOLG keeps powering north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.