DGR 0.00% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

Random thoughts., page-122

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi notrox. As mentioned i am not a chartist..but i have been looking closely at the historical influence the subs have on DGR sp. Sometime ago i concluded dgr is travking solg.. thats a no brainer.. but also AJQ.. seems to me the only relationship i saw was associated with corporate action.
    So i am surprised to see dgr trading at 14c range now.. so IMO a decline to 12c quite pssible.. but i think more improbable.
    Why we took the re rate in feb eludes me.. maybe market waking up.. maybe some deciding to take a substantial position up to that value. We all folow our own sysems.. some strong... some flimsy.. but nonetheless it is the system that gives one confidence to hold buy or sell.. and we all have different opinions and drivers at the time.
    Have been keeping an eye on AJQ..think it isnworth watxhing and i know SEMS is a proponent..good things happening there..the bohemoth NT tenement aside..may well start to attract interest.. and with the upgrade of kincora? Resource..well.. apart from the debt issue.. good news flow is apparent..
    SOLG we have abalysed to pieces.. SOLG can do no wrong and even if every drill from here on in is a dud.. this shouldnt agfect the SP because alpala in its own right is commercially viable.. and prob the only reflection in DGR sp to date.
    ANW.. if people have ready posts.. is also on the verge of a re rate.. and is fast becoming a self sustaining asset also..with my value on the taronga assett alone at over 2cps..there is also value for the patient..
    IRR. Which i discounted long ago when it was purely an ore bank.. nothing was to happen there for years.. nownthey have diversified and the UK like what they see..
    DHR is slow going..never grasped the whole lakea oil transaction.. but think they are touting thw coal.mine relationship with the argentenian power producer..thi industry i know.. and if they havnt put out tenders or be buying an off the shelf design.. it is most pheasible a minimum of 5 years has to ensue before we are commissioning the plant with DHR coal.
    So i think from here.. based on SOLG, AJQ both of which are in the corporate eye.. ANW and the surprise package IRR.. i think we will see upside to 14 cps..and as SEMS rightfully notes.. corporate offers come out of the blue even when they are suspected..and the effect on DGR shareprice then is real and upward.
    Not a stock to stay put of and def a stock to hold..if i saw more action on SOLG drilling results this would be a strong buy.. but lack of consistency there makes to me at least, DGR a buy.
    We have come from next to nothing over the last 16 months to being a real company with real promising assetts.. corporates are starting to take those assetts seriously amd the market is reflecting that sentiment.

I think more likely to see 18c (maybe more) rather than 12 cents over the next 6 months.
    IMO only. Based on 7 years interest in the stock.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.