RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Looks like we're going to have an interesting day today troops....

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Looks like we're going to have an interesting day today troops. Already over 2 million shares on the buy line at 13 cents and 12.5 has swollen up dramatically with over 33 million shares on the buy line now!

Pfizer obviously really wants this technology the question remains who else out there wants a piece of it as well?

Pfizer only seems interested in the COVID screening application, however we know this company is much, much more than just this, hence why we feel the offer is well and truly undervalued. If they really want the technology ( they have proven they certainly do) I'm happy for them to just buy the COVID application for 22 cents per share (200 million) with a royalty attached for them to be using our patented technology. We keep the rest of the the company.

The overall offer understates all of the hard work that professor Udantha A from the University of Queensland and the team has done over the years on the core product DX which has already overcome regulatory hurdles in Europe, Australia, Indonesia and Singapore and hopefully soon FDA.. the core product provides a diagnosis with significant accuracy to a vast array of multiple respiratory diseases. If Pfizer wants the whole company then cough up a lot more than 14.6 or 21 or 27 cents per share IMO!

This technology has the potential to create a lot of wealth for us shareholders in the future IMO. Telehealth is growing massively and ResApp holds the power to instantly diagnose patients remotely with high accuracy. I would imagine 30 to 40% of ALL telehealth visits would be related to respiratory disease.

By the way this is the chart thread so I should also mention that the chart is looking really good. She's in an uptrend... keep the pressure on Pfizer! I haven't been invested in this company for years to take 14.6 cents per share!! Thank you very much!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.