RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Exactly! I totally agree and I have suggested this already......

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Exactly! I totally agree and I have suggested this already... With 200 million in the bank ( or whatever we could get) we would be also able to strengthen the board dramatically! Expand research and development and marketing the technology to every Tom, Dick and Harry. Doctors need to be educated on how to utilise the new DX tool within their team.. I mean it's pretty self-explanatory and easy-to-use but as with anything that's revolutionary it takes time to build confidence and routine. With such a small team at present we have limited resources and can only stretch so far. This is what TK keeps pushing to us shareholders as Pfizer have the resources to get it out market place at a much more aggressive rate BUT they just want the COVID screening tool Tony! However this all changes if we have large cash reserves. TK I propose that we look at this option as an alternative to selling the entire company. It's obvious that Pfizer want this company they're not going to get it at 14.6 per share! You know it, they know it, we know it! A licencing deal is the best outcome for your shareholders and for Pfizer. It would be such a shame for them to just shelve the rest of the company after all of these years of hard work and our money getting to this point!

ResApp needs to push forward, at the moment we are in idle mode! Deals are currently not being made with our existing core technology because who would want to make a deal now when there is this uncertainty of whether or not the company will still be existing in a couple of months time...

Stand up for your shareholders and your company and the future of ResApp Health! Get this deal done - upfront cash payment with royalties attached. Pfizer can take the COVID screening tool we reap the benefits of the upfront cash injection ongoing royalty payments and validation.

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.