RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I hear ya buddy. I'm just irked that I'm trying to do something...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I hear ya buddy. I'm just irked that I'm trying to do something nice for the RAP crew...

ie:
    1. offer a possible solution already officially presented by another similar company to a POSSIBLE problem we may all face
    2. preemptively (to combat downrampers who have specifically questioned our FDA chances) establish an alternate approach in the event of FDA denial/delay (sorry to bring this up - I'm not trying to be negative but many of us here haven't gotten this far in life without considering every eventuality yes?)
    3. open conversation for EU opportunities on top of our existing avenues

and I don't like being accused of cross promotion when I've never done it (to the extent I seldom even name other companies in any of my posts here on RAP or other threads) - but I had to be specific cos otherwise you guys won't know which newsletter to look up. AND on top of the fact that many holders DO hold both companies AND they're a little bit similar. And I've even done (as many here have) the legwork in involving other investors to jump into RAP especially to support our SP on the dips. Sure they're not multimillionaires but every little bit helps all of us yeah?

anyways...you're right Tech goose - I'll be more cheery tomorrow (dinner with another investor). night buddy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.