RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-22

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Great post Wise_One.
    I agree as investors we need to keep an eye out on the main game.

As far as Brian Leedman goes you are saying that he sold 6,810,000 ordinary RAP shares because he has received performance shares and options to which tax is payable. Tax is also payable on the RAP shares sold.

From RAP he received 1.8 mil options exercisable at 45 cents by 10/11/19 and 1.8 mil options exercisable at 75 cents by the same date. He received no performance shares at the AGM.

He has also received options through ALC apparently and its these activities at the end of the day that has affected his position in RAP where he is an executive Director and potentially the biggest shareholder. Brians involvement with ALC seems to be interfering with his RAP involvement.

I notice that none of the other Directors of RAP have sold any shares and they have also received options.

Brian appears to be an opportunist (he already sold 500,000 shares within a few weeks of becoming a Director) and given his recent sale then IMO the market may take the view that he only stays as an investor because his remaining shares are escrowed.

I would be very wary of 14th July next year when he has 20,635,000 shares coming out of escrow. This will be on the markets mind. And yes it shouldn't matter in the long run but will be seen as a potential overhang and a complete distraction to "the main game".

IMO Brian would have been much better to not have become a Director and remained a consultant and he could have traded his heart away and we wouldnt know about it. As an investor I look for stability of Directors holdings.

As a Director he needed to take his position more seriously IMO. Now when he is on roadshows talking about share price targets and takeover prices for RAP his credibility would seem to be impaired.

And yes the main game of RAP is much bigger than Brian Leedmans antics but the uncertainty he creates is a negative for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.