AUD unknown

Owenb79,i fully agree i am confident that we will get another...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Owenb79,i fully agree i am confident that we will get another cut later in the year,rba is trying to install confidence in our economy,but i am of the opinion that we are going to have a very weak economy,especially with china slowing down,now i do not put much trust in china data,but think they have problems as well,just like from way back i was confident that usa was not as strong as media would have us believe,and also see more us weakness before good times for them as well,the sp500 in my opinion will have a decent fall 5 to 10% when,can not say,but it will happen,maybe it will be that first rate hike in us or some other risk,as many investors are highly leveraged,any risk avversion will send index down,anyway just my opinion,was surprised to see eur down tday but i think $1.1200 will hold and eur push up from hear as many close there shorts before tnites nfp data,haveing said that any eur rally will be short lived and will not have follow through as eur money printers pick up,best wishes .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.