Hi Steve We hear a lot about how the world finance and economy...

1. 25,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Steve

We hear a lot about how the world finance and economy affects the normal man in the street, eg the massive mining boom that Australia just went through how did it affect me --- superficially maybe, my income was not changed, I did not see any income in my bank account, (apart from stock trading) so the public are always told that they are causing the problems, they are the ones who will suffer and to me it's just a big con job trying to make the people the villains.

The ones who will suffer big time are the CBs and the lenders and they will recover their losses over time from their profits, costs to customers and government grants

Money does not have any actual value these days and regardless of how much money a country prints as long as I can still buy what I want it doesn't effect me.

If Greece defaults the people in Greece will suffer but as far as the people in the other countries are concerned they will not be greatly changed, they will fall or rise due to the ability of their politicians to manage their individual economies, if it is not Greece defaulting it will be a war or any one of a number of things that occur all the time.
    Last edited by kingpins: 21/06/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.