CF1 0.00% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Re: IAM Interview - Updated Q2/3, page-2

1. 591 Posts.
    Another podcast full of fluff. They MUST deliver now, no question about it. No amount of interviews will turn this around, only numbers.

Although there has been significant progression throughout the 10 months since listing, they have over promised and undelivered thus far.

It is difficult to change shareholder sentiment and I hope the hard questions are asked.

The software of the portal may be worth a significant amount, but the website still looks rather amateurish, they need to spruik it up and really sell the product to the Financial Planning Industry.

I would like to know how scalable this solution is, they keep referring to having various channels to human resources, but if this is truly scalable, the technology must be able to perform a significant amount of the leg work.

I have followed closely for quite a while now after hearing a firm I deal with improved their bottom line by $500k in the first 12 months they used it. This gave me belief they have the solution, but thus far the execution to tap a large part of the market has been poor. The Financial Planning industry as well as the Accounting industry is experiencing rapid change with technological advancements, but it is difficult for big firms to rapidly implement this change. It seems that implementing the change Intiger is offering takes significant time, I am hoping the Portal provides the scalable solution that has been promised the last 6-9 months and would like to know how many Practises they have released this too.

Although the last Quarterly wasn't as impressive as we would have liked, it is my opinion that resources were dedicated to the Portal rather then 'signing up' further Practises.

I have had full faith in Patrick and Mark but this faith has slowly dwindled. The 4th milestone is almost completely out of reach IMO, but I hope they can turn this around this FY and produce significant increases in Processes ordered, Cash Receipts and Accrued Revenues. Lets hope Patricks last interview comes to fruition and we can be Cash Flow positive later this financial year.

Thanks for your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 346667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.