CF1 0.00% 1.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Re: New IAM Investors

1. 309 Posts.
    On a roll tonight

So....I would like to request a favour from our beloved IAM HC Team.

Goal#1 - is to find new buyers/investors and get the price to 10c before Xmas without the stupid Bots stopping us.

Goal#2 - lets discuss in 2017 and/or MOU/HOA#2 ok.

I would like to request that every IAM HC investor sends/talks about IAM within the next week to at least x6 people. Simple. Those people will talk to there x6 people and so-on. 2nd/3rd/4th/5th degree contacts of separation.

If you don't want to do this then fine. No problem. Reality is we need more buyers and retail buyers until the Insto's come and that for me is stage#2. So having a website as pointed out earlier about why I should buy IAM? Seriously?

Not my job mate!

My job along with the wonderful x130 people that have signed-up and believed in something new/different to drive value are the answer. IAMLTH

So....

Simple maths guys/gals.

1st DEGREE Connections - 130x IAMLTH investors talking to x6 people in 1week = 780x prospective IAM investors
    2nd DEGREE Connections - 780x Prospective IAMLTH investors talking to x6 people in 1week = 4,680x prospective IAM investors
    3rd DEGREE Connections - 4,680 Prospective IAMLTH investors talking to x6 people in 1 week = 28,080x prospective investors
    4th/5th DEGREE Connections - BOOM! We are looking at $1-2 share price without Insto's!!

So. Lets base @ 1% against 28,080 new prospective investors via 3 degrees of separation = 280x new investors
    Average investment is X but for arguments sake is @ $5K each so = $1.44M NEW BUYER INVESTMENT

So. Lets base @ 5% against 28,080 new prospective investors via 3 degrees of separation = 1404x new investors
    Average investment is X but for arguments sake is @ $5K each so = $7M NEW BUYER INVESTMENT

What everyone's thoughts? Good/Bad please?

Reality is IAM right now are building the Unicorn. They do NOT have the marketing/pr capability that IAMLTH could potentially help/assist with.

My suggestion is simple. If you love IAM. Believe in IAM. Want to be more than a back-seat driver in IAM.
    Get out there and spread the word

Now lets get IAM pumped but for the right reasons

FYI - This post is my opinion only.

Back what you love, invest in what your passionate about and have fun!!

Cheers GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1186744 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.