SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re: quarterly

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Yawn,yawn,yawn....wait,wait and wait....and wait.TB has redefined the word....WAIT and DELAY.

Anyway,only 10 more days until the quarterly has to be released......Now this will be an interesting read.

AussieII,Gretel.....there's no way TB cannot mention these wells.....so he is going to have to tell us what is going on.

Then we go onto our friendly Indians....what are they going to do.....was it 3 months for them to tell us yes,no...Are they in or out....????

Our leased Skidable Rig.........again,TB just can't ignore this.....we need to see the delivery date and the drilling program for the next 18 months......????(14 million sighed contract)...(im laughing when writing this bit).

And then we go onto our infill wells....a date must of been set by now,for these 4,oh sorry 2,or was it 1 infill to be drilled in 2012.So we will see an update.Also revenue...????

Halliburtons.....TB has to come clean with us...again yes or no,to the second well (JV)....the ostrich approach will not do..

Also looking forward to seeing the Admin costs.....anyone want to have a guess???.

And of course,how much money we have left in the kitty.

Yes,it will be an interesting read. TB will not get away with it this time,using the Ostrich approach........Head In The Sand.....

The clock is counting...GiddyYup,happy as a big in mud to be rid of my options.I am registered with the ATO as a Trader.....Pssing down in Pattaya...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.