TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Read and understand

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have today discussed with Triton directly and re read and posted the below comment taken from the administrators, Ferrier Hodgson. There are no comments of receivers appointed nor liquidation.

Whilst most are very concerned as I was initially, please see that there is a very strong chance of survival for TON.

Read.

The Administrators are working with the directors in reviewing the Company’s operations and financial position including conferral with the Company’s stakeholders to formulate potential strategies to preserve and restructure the Company and its underlying operations.

As discussed the company is looking for ways to preserve and restructure the company. Not liquidate and fold. They have called in professionals to ensure that TON does in fact continue to operate.

There is no liquidation. The company has very good  assets that are worth a considerable amount of money. They will probably need to re capitalise but this is not the end.

So please don't do anything drastic. If anything a very prudent move considering the new recruits who are still understanding the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.