GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Ready for next leg up, page-9

1. 1,630 Posts.
    johnyb26,

You are correct; thank you.

"Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.
    Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes."
    James 4:13-14.

What was interesting in this situation is 'that below',was posted a few days ago:

"Gold has found its way above $1,200 again… , I see where the great Porter Stansberry believes that Gold has hit its bottom and is ready to take off again… I’ve always held Porter in high regard, and his calls have been bang on in the past few years, so much so that I’m telling you this now… Now I can’t say stuff like that, but Porter can, and I can tell you that he said it, so heed his words folks… He’s so darn smart!
    Another guy that I believe is quite intelligent, James Rickards, says that investors should buy their Gold now while they can, because he feels that when it begins to soar, that obtaining physical Gold will be difficult…
    Of course these are guys that might have vested interest in telling you to buy Gold now… and then they might just want to help you so they can make tons of money in the future the next time they tell you to do something! Whatever the reason, these are just opinions by these guys, and they could end up being wrong, right??
    http://www.dailypfennig.com/2015/01/06/oil-falls-50/#sthash.Zpfiz1qu.dpuf

Cheers,
    Slider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.