MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Real face of Steven Goh

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a migme partner, one of top migme partner generated a huge sum of money by rewarding to users for Steven Goh, I took a huge sum of loan from my friends and people for rewarding to users, From last year Steven Goh is saying all these to me, what he is saying here that soon we will finance the company bla bla bla, in Feb or march he pay me my little revenue but after that he was keep motivating me that in April he will be pay me all my revenue I generated through gifts and blogging on mig, months were passing he just was motivating me and were saying me to keep doing well, on one stage he once said that he want me to generate 20K USD a month, and were saying me he will pay me soon, months were passing , I would say I was fool that I was keep taking loan from people and we're engaging users by rewarding to them, from December to June I have generated over 15K USD revenue for Steven GoH and migme and when I was asking for my revenue he were keep motivating me and saying that mig has investors, it's substantial company and can not be off bla bla bla , there were pressure on me to pay off loan to that friends and people whom I took for rewarding to users because I haven't pay them for over 6 months, I given them written on the basis of Steven updates that in 3 months I will pay them, sadly those all case on me and I put into jail and for 4 months I was in jail and my brother were in touch by emails with Steven but he was saying all these which he is saying here to all of you, this is all he is lieing, migme is no more, who is mad to invest in a company who have no uses now and are off? Secondly which kind of investors and substantial company is this? The reason why investors are not taking and backing Steven up because Steven has wasted all their money and spend it on travelling etc,

Steven is no more replying to me even a lot of people and partners has money on him but I have the most on him, Question is that the money revenue we partners generated for him, why he didn't pay us?
    I request all of you please do not believe on Steven Goh anymore, he is really doing nothing for paying us our money, Who ever has money on Steven, come up and write against him to show his real face to the world ,
    This is really frustrating that you work for someone and he then stop replying you,
    I will be also contacting all those investors and will do some thing against all his lies and cheats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.