IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Reality Check, page-2

1. 1,679 Posts.
    I said this before and say it again, to stay ahead we need to fully pay attention what IOT is doing. This is literally under our noses now

"When ROAM-e’s inventor Simon Kantor, thought about how we could make the selfie stick better, his idea was to make it fly! Welcome to the selfie evolution, ROAM-e. Utilising industry specific innovation and our own technology, we’ve created the first facial recognition flying selfie device operated through smartphones and vision control systems.
    With unique follow me truly functionality means that ROAM-e never loses you. ROAM-e will follow you for up to 20 minutes in the air and charges in just two hours! You will always capture perfectly uninterrupted panoramic shots with ROAM-e’s 360 degree 1080p HD camera. And you will never miss a moment with ROAM-e’s live streaming capabilities, so the action is always in real time whenever, where ever. ROAM-e is your personal companion who will always be within 5m of you, so you don’t have to worry about invading anyone else’s space! Built with the world’s first dual-axis collapsible blades means that ROAM-e’s light, compact and easy to carry and ready for any occasion but most importantly not weigh you down. Selfies have reached new heights!"

http://www.theiotgroup.com/about-iot-group/iot-group-brands/

And this is on the products page also
    FEATURES

FOLLOW ME, TRULY

Built with smart facial recognition technology, ROAM-e in selfie mode keeps sight of your face, not your device.
    FLIGHT TIME

ROAM-e will follow you in the air for up to 20 minutes. Battery fast charges in just two hours.
    THE PERFECT 360 SHOT

Capture uninterrupted panoramic photos, ROAM-e takes the perfect photo for you.
    *360° camera sold separately.
    THE ACTION IS ALWAYS IN REAL TIME

Live streaming whenever, wherever.
    FLIGHT RANGE

Four flight modes including scout, navigation and pilot of up to 25m. In selfie mode, the flight range is up to 3m.
    COMPACT, LIGHT & EASY TO CARRY

With the world’s first dual-axis collapsible blades, ROAM-e can be taken to any occasion and won’t weigh you down.
    SPECIFICATIONS

• Real time facial recognition
    • Frameless Body
    • 5 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
    • 360 Panorama single-axis gimbal
    • ARM Cortex M4 dedicated flight controller
    • Up to 85mm at its widest point (folded)
    (I wished i posted this earlier but i was at work and I doubt my managers will be happy with me being on my phone all day/ have this loaded up on the pc)

P.S if the 2nd spec sheet was posted before then sorry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.