X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I would like to see a cash flow report so we can monitor their...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I would like to see a cash flow report so we can monitor their liabilities but anything in "current liabilities" is mostly short term payables which must be paid fairly quickly so I would be expecting payables to remain constant or even reduce slightly.

The report is promising but that is my opinion. You need to look at it from a different viewpoint. For awhile now they have been developing the different shaft levels. They are processing all the development ore which is why grade has been reduced.

"Underground development continued at approximately 1,500m per month. All development ore was hauled and milled."

Ore milled and tonnes mined for the quarter is the highest it has been since ever which is expected when you have a mill upgrade with a lot larger milling capacity. It just goes to show what they will be capable of if they can get that grade back up which is what we will be expecting in the next quarterly.

I was a little concerned with this quartlerly report as they said mine development would continue which means a lot of low grade ore but the fact that they made mention they will increase the percentage of stope ore this quarter starts to give me additional confidence that the grade will now improve.

The report although not amazing is extremely promising. The harder times seen by longterm Medusa holders could change rather quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.