reincarnation, page-5

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    if a male dog has sex with a female cat, will impregnation occur? unlikely

therefore, how can the human actions & decisions ('karma') in a human life result in being born as a dog or a cat?

my mother was pregnant with twins. one twin (my younger sister) was abnormally pressing against the other twin. when the twins were born, my sister was born with some abnormalities of her limbs & the other twin died after 7 days

is having a child good karma for women? if so, then having twins must be better karma! but then twins can lead to complications. so what is good & what is bad, here?

did the sister i never knew have a 7 days life due to her karma? was my living sister punished with abnormal limbs for what she did to her sister? or was the other twin evil in the past and my living sister was administering justice?

when the land birds in my garden give birth to baby birds but the babies are taken, killed & eaten by predator birds or by cats, is that due to something the baby birds did?

if we carry experience from the past, why do we need parents and need to go to school? for example, if i was a professor of calculus and i died in 1970, when i was born again in 1970, shouldn't i have been born and had full knowledge and understanding of calculus from birth?

when an earthquake or cyclone or flood destroys a whole city and kills 1,000s or millions of people there, is that due to the collective karma of those people? did the people of Darwin do evil that lead to Cyclone Tracy?

when the Nazis allegedly killed 6,000,000 Jews, did those 6,000,000 Jews do bad karma and did the Nazis do good karma somewhere?

Last edited by ddzx: 16/06/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.