Domestic Violence continues to be the biggest killer of women in...

1. 690 Posts.
    Domestic Violence continues to be the biggest killer of women in Australia. When will we stop this massive threat to our society?

We need real change and real leaders to shift the current climate. We have our leaders focussed on scaring us daily with threats of terror, meanwhile a woman dies every week from this terror in Australia.

I don't believe any religion encourages violence against women, but some people like to twist religion to give them this power. Such people should be stopped, be they Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Jewish or any other religion.

"He just had one little problem. He liked psychologically torturing me. And dragging me by the hair around our apartment. And punching me – hard, whilst telling me how pathetic I was. He gave me lists with highlighted sections of Bible passages about nagging wives and how I should submit to him. I was subjected to almost the full catalogue of abusive behaviour."

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/smh-e...riages--a-personal-story-20150301-13rrvr.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.