Religion is a load of crap.

1. 18,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Christianity for example...

John 15:13
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

I mean please. Lets raise the bar a little....Clearly a man that lays down his life for those that are not their friends, maybe his fellow citizens, or maybe even the corporates that do nothing but gouge his wallet every day, or even even his enemies in his community has "greater love" than this. Many have selflessly thrown themselves in to die to defend the very parasitic scum that prey on them, in this 'our way of life'.

And don't get me started on those religions that preach 'death to non-believers'. If you believe this you are the epitome of  a death cult. Hardly any species on this planet kill merely because another 'is different'.   Observing the world, there is no lower form of life than that of the highest evolved: humanity.

I can assure you that if any other truly intelligent life exists in this universe, it will never ever set foot on this planet or declare itself to us because it is plain for anyone with half a brain to see what we are as a so called 'civilisation'.

There will be no end to mankind's misery until the atom bombs fly. It is just a matter or time as evolution has stalled.  What a waste of a couple of million years of evolution humanity is.

All IMO of course.
    Last edited by asteroider: 19/05/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.