Religion is a load of crap., page-4

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I more than see your point asteroider, I live with the frustrations of it everyday...

The only way out that I can see is "exposure"...when things are exposed for what they really are then things can change, until that occurs the past becomes the future...Take paedophile priests as an example, the only way their behaviour changes is when the are exposed as paedophiles and criminally held account for their actions and removed from society and locked away, until that "exposure" occurs they will continue to abuse. What is needed is for all religions is to be "exposed" for what they are. Thinking, rational, reasonable people everywhere need to find a way of dismantling these institutions and exposing their lies and deceit (their laughable fantasies) for what are really are.

Civilization is still evolving, of course it is, there's so much evidence of that, longer life spans, medical breakthroughs, space exploration etc. etc. I feel we are at a period in history of transformation, we are on the cusp of real change and the violence we see around the world, the religious extremism, the economic turmoil of recent times, the corporate greed and government control are all in their last days and will fight to the very end, a bit like a alcoholic who has one last binge before quitting. These forces that control the world at the moment need to be "exposed" for what they are.

How this "exposure" happens I don't know. The power it will need to remove these institutions will be enormous. The mass of humanity required will be overwhelming.

I believe this "exposure" will bring change. I need to believe this will happen one day. To use nuclear weapons to bring about this change, no need to say, would be an absolute disaster.

Let's try to peacefully change this world...........or..........blow the shit out of it and start again in a few hundred thousand years !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.