SilverTrain108, Please stop posting about this right now. Email...

1. 17,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    SilverTrain108, Please stop posting about this right now. Email admin if your have concerns. I have not personally seen your moderated posts but we are not in the business of shutting down free speech, Perhaps you had something in your posts that was worthy of moderating. Send in your case for consideration but please don't discuss it here,

As for this actual topic one can only hope that a bit of common sense prevails all around. First of all....who the hell is belief.net that published the said article. First thing I do if I see an article like this is check the source because there is so many sites with bias agenda that you would be stupid to take these things at face value. Secondly, if this is happening in a Christian majority country (assuming it is true) then I hope they tell the Islamic agitators to take a hike.

The other week I had a look at Reclaim Australias's FB page. Talk about a bunch of hypocrites. They had one article there where they were all rah rah in supporting a group that was trying to prevent a mosque being built in Logan south of Brisbane......but then 2 articles further down their timeline they were expressing outrage because the Muslim majority in Islamic Malaysia protested against a crucifix on top of a local church. By all accounts it was a peaceful demonstration and they did not ask for the church to be closed but just for the cross to be removed from public sight as it offended their Islamic sensibilities.

To Reclaim Australia I would say that you can't have your cake and eat it to. In an idyllic world everyone would tolerate everyone else's faith......but this is not the way of the ego which gets its identity from the illusion of separation. So seeing that we don't live in an idyllic world, as much as I wish we did, then the next best thing is for the majority religion of a country to be the status quo. IF belief.net is authentic then in this particular case there should not even be a debate. The muslims who are agitating should just suck it up.
    Last edited by NineLives: 11/05/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.