Today we had a disturbing incident.My wife heard our dog going...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Today we had a disturbing incident.

My wife heard our dog going off like Cujo at our side gate, when she checked what the problem was my better half found our 14 year old son warning a religious door knocker away from the gate, when my wife asked what this individual was doing and why was he talking to our 14 year old son the response was as follows "do I need your permission to talk to your son"

Now this halfwit deliberately bypassed our front door the most accessible path to our house and came around the side, I've checked the cameras an no attempt was made to knock at the front door.

Police can't talk with a minor without an adult present but because this scumbag has God in his heart that makes it ok to invade our personal space on a Saturday and sneak up the side of the house, had the fool made it onto the balcony the dog would have torn him to pieces.

Raised as a Catholic with nuns as teachers I don't need any more religion, and what I teach my kids is a family call not some scum with no proof and no manners.

Years ago I watched two Mormon door knockers go from Door to door, if they didn't get a response they tried side gates and any other way possible to get in. 10 minutes early they had open the screen door at our house and proceeded to walk inside uninvited until my wife had to pull the door shut. How is there not a law against this crap?

If I want beer I go to the bottleshop, hardware of to bunnings and if I'm looking for God I will find the funny looking building with t on top, you don't need to come to us and you sure as hell don't need to talk with my kids.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.