XJO 0.35% 7,664.1 s&p/asx 200

Hey Rob, Happy to answer any questions you have and stated how i...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hey Rob, Happy to answer any questions you have and stated how i went short. Personally i have different plans for different set ups whether im trading out of a price pivot zone or a touch trade off a trendline etc etc I trade very basic 1, 2 bar price action set ups like pin bars (see martin pring) or double bottom higher close, bearish/bullish outside bars (etc) my entries revolve around those. Also controlling risk is the other major factor in trade selection and where my initial stop will be and where ill move it if it moves my way again i use price action for this. I try and approach it in the most logical way possible. I view price as telling a story and i roll with it instead of trying to constantly rewrite it if that makes sense.

As for how i got my plans where they are today, i recorded every trade for a long time and constantly tweaked it till i got where i am with copious amounts of notes/spreadsheets.

Took a long time to get comfortable where im at and finding what works individually is the hardest thing when it comes to trading imo. Even though im probably one of the younger ppl on this thread i wish i discovered trading earlier cos it literally changed my life.

Best of luck bud

Peace

Karl

Disclaimer: Like Mongs BHP is one of my fave stocks to trade and how i built my initial trading stake up, after getting wiped out a few times lol!!! I do learn the hard way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.