XJO 1.23% 7,569.9 s&p/asx 200

Thanks for sharing Pisces! I think Rob posed an interesting...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Thanks for sharing Pisces! I think Rob posed an interesting question and seeing t/a (or even f/a) wise we have such a diverse crowd (ew,pitchforks,cycles,astro,price action,indicators etc) in this thread i too was interested.

I think i like BHP so much as it moves in a fairly predictable manner and has beautiful ranges (repeating, thanks Robx7!) for swing trading though much the same could be said about the big boys in the top ten. I think thats why i couldnt completely stop trading our market like other traders i know and focus on say just the US or whatever. Sure i trade all those markets as well but if i see the set ups i trade anywhere i fill out my trading plan, place my orders and job done. Not nearly as exciting as some imagine and is in fact fairly boring and repetitive.

Maybe its more of a w/e thing but would be great if we could be more like the old days and freely discuss stuff like trading plans, entries/exists, risk management etc Not knowing many traders let alone ones who make the majority of their income from it im always curious what others do or how they approach the markets.

Thanks again for sharing mate

Peace

Karl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.