CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

I came across this article by a respected analyst on why two...

1. 45 Posts.
    I came across this article by a respected analyst on why two microcaps performed so differently. It makes some good points and well worth reading .......

"But that was only half the story, in any business we assess and value, management teams play a key role in our decision of whether to invest or not.....At XXX we came across a highly focussed and talented CEO that managed his business with the mindset of a fellow shareholder. He had a low cost structure,, (his) CEO’s salary was also a lot cheaper, and he was earning around $260k per year which compared rather favourably with other (CEO) package of $460k. But most of all I was impressed with the alignment of management style to shareholders best interest. He also displayed integrity and honesty in his dealings with me, qualities at the forefront of our thinking. Fast forward and XXX is now a revered midcap company with a market value of over half a billion dollars. Both businesses did essentially the same thing, the management of those businesses however delivered very different outcomes. In any size business management is important, in Microcaps it’s vital."

Further comments are not needed here ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.