CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Travis, I don't want to be rude but that's a pretty obvious...

1. 45 Posts.
    Travis,
    I don't want to be rude but that's a pretty obvious non-reply on background (and again these mysterious, unverifiable sources of information) so l can only think that you are either someone on the inside or "Elvis". Love to hear you sing "Jail House Rock".

Your concerns about retention of current management are well noted so a solution might be to put in a new INDEPENDANT NON-EXECUTIVE board (there is only one INDEPENDANT director now) with two or three SH nominees with depth of industry experience and a clear mandate to monitor the Executive Director and thoroughly review activities since listing to ensure the highest standards of governance and complete transparency in business activities. That could only be positive to all parties. These same two Directors come up for vote at the AGM so that's the simplest and most effective way to give this company credibility in the general SH community.

That makes sense if the internal knowledge base is crucial as it can only reside in one person and It would be inappropriate to make no comments on that persons abilities or otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.