WOA 0.00% 2.6¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Renaming Dirty Clean Foods

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    I have recently expressed my opinion about the DCF name (see below). Then I thought, companies pay millions on brand name research. So why not conduct an exercise amongst HC users as to what brand names they think will appeal and even conduct a preference vote. WOA gets some free info of course and so that is a positive.

So, why not go away and chew over what name(s) may appeal to the general populace and post them up?
    Since WOA seeks to be an international supplier, the more diversity in replies the better. I know that what seems a great name in one language/culture can be a disaster in another.

My initial suggestions are: "Save Our Planet", "Healthy Clean Food", "Eat Eco".

My earlier expression of dissatisfaction with the DCF label (to save people clicking on a link) was
    "I suppose they want to educate the public about regenerative farming and thought the two contrary adjectives in the name would generate some quirky interest. I cannot see it myself. The public is not turned on by dirt no matter how PC it is. They stopped eating dirt after the age of 2 years. They are more concerned with health and nutrition than with farming practices and so Healthy Clean Food would be more appealing. The SoGood brand resonates but not Dirty Clean. Even the organic food brigade is unlikely to be attracted by the name."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $13.82K 513.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1169234 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 33100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 53300
Last updated 14.37pm 15/05/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.