SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

I really like the two paragraphs below.. We still have time to...

1. 10,009 Posts.
    I really like the two paragraphs below.. We still have time to buy more whilst the market is ignoring SSH.. The competitors keep failing while C-Pulse keeps working..

So as a value proposition this gets better and cheaper as time travels along. We have debated Stem Cell therapy here since 2011 with the same conclusions as this article..

Personally anywhere around $4 is outstanding buying and I should pick up more later this week at that level..

I know many feel a lot of frustration over the SP performance, but the solid progress should give some comfort.

"
    've been mulling over why SSH has been ignored by the market for a long time, and I acknowledge the excellent analyses that Robert Honeywill has written on this company (check out Robert's profile for many excellent articles both on financial as well as technical analysis).
    I argue here that the stem cell approach (the "needle" injecting cells) is still immature both intellectually and practically. While C-Pulse involves surgery (the knife), it has a different risk profile to LVADs and it is capable of becoming a widely available therapeutic approach to treating Class III heart failure.
    Because of the optimism about prospects for stem cell therapy, I suggest that Sunshine Heart's C-Pulse has been overlooked as a transforming device for early stage heart failure. Put simply, I suggest that the reason that SSH languishes is because the market thinks it is old fashioned and will be overtaken by stem cell technologies. This is a classic case of market expectations missing the reality of a technology"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.