Hi Linebacker I am cynical in that IMHO even if the voice fails...

1. 25,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Linebacker

I am cynical in that IMHO even if the voice fails the State legislation for Aboriginal ownership and control of the country will proceed

Just look at the millions being spent by the government to finance thousands of land claims throughout Australia which in many cases the councils concerned do not have the money to adequately defend or win

Certainly the State legislation does not give then access to the Federal Executive level but one thing that has become apparent throughout the world is that governments of the left persuasion do not care two hoots about the law, and in practice there is no avenue to stop them putting into practice whatever they want to

As to the millions being spent, whose money are they spending ??? other peoples money so they don't care, who is going to stop them???

I presume that is why there is this rash of land claims just in case they lose the yes vote

We are at war and going down in flames but 90% of the people are playing their fiddles totally unconcerned

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.