SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Reporting date, page-13

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Excellent post. I agree with all your comments... it certainly adds up to a positive annual report in a few weeks. This may be already priced in but SXY still have more wells to drill up their sleeves yet . They already have sufficient gas estimates for years to come which will make us cash positive next year. Somany positives to reassure holders in these testing times in unchartered waters... you are right, the location of SXY in Qld away from Covid states is a big plus as it is business as usual. Qld Government is very supportive of gas industry to locals. We have some hedged contracts up to 2021. CEO has indicated ongoing discussions with new clients so at some point we should expect more clients on board or extension of contracts with existing clients. Brokers have been forthcoming in the last few months in valuing SXY with promising share price far above current share price. The world is currently in upheaval due to Covid, political unrest etc but fundamentally our little company's fundamentals are sound. let's not get caught up in the day to day to and fro and manipulations..I have already been rewarded since I got in a few months ago but I am prepared to stay put as I am sure there are better times ahead in months to come. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.