CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

well I think there is far too much unjustified negativity and...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    well I think there is far too much unjustified negativity and over analysis in this thread .....

for starters the PDL values have increased 3.5% from 2015 and 13.5% from 2014 - that's more collections in the coming years ........madtrader is saying that CLH are just pushing there amortizations down the road, but if cash flow is what matters then there is still more to be had from these larger valued pdl's in the coming years (even if slightly over valued), and there is no proof that they are ........ in any case he says that he isn't sure - just "uneasy" .... just because another person feels uneasy doesn't make that person right.......

also madtrader comes up with a value between 1.0 and 1.40 ? (please check that) with no mathematical link to his study from cashflows to his end valuation........ and with a ginormous end price range that indicates that there has been no proper calculation carried out ........

while we know there is no way we can predict the market, valuations in the industry are carried out from known figures or given estimated figures........ none of this occurs in madtraders posts.....

I do applaud the effort that madtrader has made to produce his information, and I don't think it should be entirely ignored, just don't see the how he jumps from this to his share price ........

also madtrader can you explain why, when as you declare, have no financial interest in this stock, you would appear to be a wasting your time analyzing it and posting ??????

my calculated valuation based on a stock returning to trade on its historical average mean pe value (with some provisos) is given on the other thread - a rule of thumb which is adopted by some experts in the industry and which I think is as good as any ........... it gives a figure of $1.96.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.