You are talking a lot of HS, this rubbish along the lines that...

1. 22,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You are talking a lot of HS, this rubbish along the lines that it's only speaking of the human aspect, is NO WHERE in these passages or any other passages, that is pure fantasy, the tradition of men, no more and no less.

"The idea that Jesus increased in wisdom does not mean that he was lacking in knowledge or understanding at any point."

That is nothing but the father of lies words and in NO WAY is supported in the BIBLE.

Deu 18:18 -I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    John 12:49 - I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

Luke 2:40, 52 - And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

That alone does not support your bull dust claim above.
    ------------
    " he chose to experience human life fully and develop in understanding and knowledge."

He chose NOTHING of a sort, he had NO choice in his making (and you have got nothing in the Bible to support your lie here), which was ONLY ever as the 2nd Adam MAN, made by the word and power of Yehowah, a bit like, let there be light Isa 55:10,11 etc.

You didn't chose your coming into being and likewise, neither did Jesus.

Let there be a Jesus who grew in favor with God, to the extent that God announces, that he was well pleased with him.

No hint anywhere in the Bible, that this becoming in favor with God, is only speaking of the human aspect of Jesus, so Not like You, I will NOT be adding that creation to the message here.
    -----------
    "Ku Klux Klan "

Is this your latest, did it arrive in your box of Weeties, is this your latest repetitive chant for when you call on your spirits, the likes of Mary and Co eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.