"Doing it based on the assumption that your own thinking without...

1. 22,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Doing it based on the assumption that your own thinking without supplementary and complementary guidance from God Himself is going to lead you to the truth, is quite scary."

I have absolutely zero idea as to how you could come up with such a creation.

I credit none of my findings to myself.
    The moment one does that imo, you have lost the plot and ignore many passages and especially some words of Jesus, the likes of, I can of my own self do nothing etc.
    I use the Bible, but obviously you are led and taught.
    -------------
    "on one hand but at the same time scares the living life out of me given your rejection of studying the Word of God in the Bahai Revelation."

John 5:24,25 - Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
    Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

That atm is the Spiritual context, so just based on that snippet above and it's assurances, why on earth would you be scared etc, as per your words???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.