"Out of these 30,000, 23,600 way more then half are not...

1. 22,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Out of these 30,000, 23,600 way more then half are not trinitarian like yourself, some of the mix are your brothers in the likes of Unitarian and Oneness,"

Once AGAIN ppm, YOOOOOOOOU show BLINDNESS and your eyes ONLY SEE what they want to see. rolleyes.png
    I have always said, the CC's created corruption on the key core and necessary roots and most of the break aways, in one way or another, come away with these or Some of their corrupted roots.

Like, stealing The Word from Yehowah.
    Stealing the true light that he is John 1:9, God is light, Father of and so is his word light.
    They steal his Holy Spirit or at the least, make a thing out of it.
    They create a false pre-existing Jesus.
    And on the list goes.

Hence, as I'm sure you would agree, there are false trinity teachers, as in how they explain it, hence you also get this among the likes of Unitarians and other lines.
    That is why on the Unitarian ones, you Need to know the whole truth as to what is a TRUE Unitarian, as I have often stated.

On the Key core areas, it would seem that TRUTH is simply not negotiable and the evidence is smack in our faces, by the huge differing numbers.
    -----------
    " if they agreed on the Trinity, we wouldn't have such a large number of denominations and problems in the first place. "

No, but the Father of lies would have an even BIGGER family, it's as simple as that.

17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know You (FATHER) the ONLY TRUE God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ -> the 2nd Adam Man, the begotten Son of the Only True God and Father, just as Jesus independently of himself defines.

In support of this, he quotes the OT, the God that does not change -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah OUR God is ONE Yehowah.
    Just like Paul says -> 1 Cor 8:6 - yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

"of whom are all things" -> Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Why did he alone and by himself create as per the Bible TRUTH;

dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition:
    through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of. -> for the future one to be born from Mary.

Why do people like yourself LIE and say Jesus is the creator, when you have the likes of the above and much more, clear and obvious truths ->
    2 Thes 2:10,12 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT SHOW THAT JESUS SAID, LET THERE BE LIGHT, WHICH JOHN 1:3 DEMANDS THAT YOU SHOW, IF YOU CLAIM HE IS THE WORD, AS VERSES 1-3 ARE NOT SEPARABLE.
    1:3 is simply part of Yehowah's inner expressed logos/plan, incorporated in 1 & 2 and 1:14 is another part of the logos/plan expressed, just as the account clearly shows in Luke.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.