"You've done nothing of the sorts, all you do as per normal take...

1. 22,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You've done nothing of the sorts, all you do as per normal take only a snippet of a verse and your eyes start to roll as if you hit the jackpot, I've given you the meaning of 17:3, there is no point in giving it back to a brick wall"

The subject in discussion clown was/is, who actually is God, so by only highlighting that part of the verse is very appropriate and leaving Jesus in his rightful and intended position by the writer and NOT You.

If you think your reply/counter is credible and plausible which is loaded with lies and ADDITIONS to verses, then I feel sorry for you.
    Just BECAUSE you repeatedly repeat a LIE and ADD, doesn't make it true.

You have Only given a corrupted meaning of 17:3 by lying and saying the only true God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    You CANNOT even imply that to this verse, absolutely no way.
    I have NOT taken a snippet of the verse, it's only your delusions that cause that, like when your lies were saying that I was saying, eternal life was only in the Father, based on what I was saying on this verse.
    Only delusions could make you come up with such silly false nonsense, which took numerous posts to get that silly nonsense out of your head, of which it appears to be coming back again, goodness gracious me, 2 Thes all right????????????????????

You seem to have these delusions, that if you make a sermon out of a verse, break it down and add your lies to it, that you can twist it's Key core and intended meaning, you do this all the time and when your flaws are countered with the Bible, you, if at all only ever come back in time, FALSELY claiming that you have addressed my points = lies, just as you have done on 17:3.

Jesus there (17:3) whether you like this TRUTH of not, defines the only true God as the Father, independently of himself, on the only true God part of this verse, there is NO if but maybe's about it.
    This is a stumbling block for you, which you have not and cannot address, as it is an unquestionable truth/fact.
    You have tried all sorts of creations, come diversions, all failing BIG time.

If you say not (independently), then clearly 2 Thes has you by the b....s smile.png
    -------------
    ""yet for us there is one God, the Father" - This affirms the belief in the Christian doctrine of monotheism (1=1 not 3 = 1), which teaches that there is only one true God."
    Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah
    17:3 This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the
    ONLY TRUE God..............

So right here, the God is in the singular form, as in God is Spirit = The Holy = YEHOWAH.

""from whom are all things and for whom we exist" - This highlights the role of God the Father as the creator and sustainer of all things. It emphasizes that all of creation
    comes from God (YEHOWAH) and exists for His purposes, including humanity."

Again, we are still talking of the singular God Yehowah.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;......................
    "and one Lord, Jesus Christ" - This proclaims the deity of Jesus Christ and His authority as the Lord of all. Jesus is the second person of the Trinity, fully God and fully man, who came to earth to save humanity from sin and death."

It says absolutely ZERO about "proclaiming" the deity of the 2nd Adam MAN, YOU are adding to the verse.
    "and His authority as the Lord of all."
    Acts 2:36 - “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

The God here is the Father Yehowah, who Jesus said was the ONLY true God when he was here.

The verse says absolutely NOTHING about Jesus being the 2nd person of a trinity, or that he is God and in fact the opener of the verse shows that he is NOT God but FULLY man, the 2nd Adam, just as the scriptures Clearly teach.
    ( "yet for us there is one God, the Father,
    ) = 17:3
    SO YOU ARE LYING BY KONWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY, ADDING TO THE VERSE, TO FIT WITH YOUR PLANTED SEEDS.
    "who came to earth" = More lies.
    The only thing that came came to earth which is known as the bread from heaven (the plan), is the word and Holy Spirit of Yehowah, the Father, which made the 2nd Adam.
    Because of the way he was made and not of dust, he is referred to as heavenly.
    He was ONLY sent into the world after Yehowah raised him Deu 18:18, in his word, after his Baptism
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Just like Jesus, they didn't come floating down from heaven.
    As Yehowah raised/taught Jesus in his word, Jesus likewise taught them in the Fathers word and sent them into the world.

John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Following, Jesus is speaking to non believing Jews;
    John 8:23 - And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Hence, those in 17:16 are deemed of God, of above, of the heavenly, the exact same context for the 2nd Adam Man.
    ----------------
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Why he created alone and by himself;

dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition:
    through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of. -> for the future one to be born from Mary.

So now put your following into it's TRUE context;
    "This acknowledges Jesus Christ as the mediator through whom God's divine plan for creation and redemption is accomplished. It recognizes that Jesus is the instrument through which God's will is carried out and that our existence and salvation are dependent on Him."

Yehowah created with the future one in mind and for him, who naturally was NOT our mediator back before his birth and before Yehowah appointed him this role.
    Jesus inherited all things, showing as Isa 44:24 shows, that he had zero hands on in creation, otherwise he would not be inheriting them.
    He was the firstborn from the dead
    SO THATin all things he might have preeminence Col ch 1.
    ---------
    Your last para has many creations, enough is enough, I won't bother with that apart from;

"Same with John 17:3, it works on the same theme with eternal life"

No one has ever question that eternal life is knowing them both, they are working together, in Unity which does NOT make them one God.
    But none of what you cover, counters the very fact and TRUTH, that
    Jesus independently of himself, defines the Father as the Only True God, when he was here.
    Your silly nonsense is causing you to not be able to see passed you nose, and you can't see the difference in two areas being discussed in there, ONE only by me as the subject of who and what is the Only true God, is the only part of that verse in question, as far as I'm concerned.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.