Then Jesus says, I ascend to my Father self and to my God...

1. 22,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Then Jesus says, I ascend to my Father self and to my God self.

"this on the same par as your turning and fitting mental stupidity"

Might I suggest that before you open your trap so to speak and create Bigger stupidity, that you actually get up to speed with the posts going back and forth between rcman and myself.

"above statement which I gave you,"
    Clown, the above statement was Zero to do with You. LOOK before you leap.

He claims that Jesus is the Father DRRRR, so Now LOOK at my above, he set the terms for what I wrote, not me. rolleyes.png

Just like your nonsense false claim that the word God is ALWAYS Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    And your other nonsense, God is ALWAYS Father = Father is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Hence on your crazy insistent terms, the following would have to apply, I ascend to my God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

You cannot insist on something, and when it's applied as you demand, and it looks totally stupid, turn around and accuse the other person, for what in fact is your lying stupidity, which simply cannot be so, as clearly demonstrated.

You're effectively trying to have your cake and eat it.
    It applies here, but when the obvious stupidity is shown, OH no it doesn't apply for that = ALWAYS Father, Son and Holy Spirit is a pack of lies, confirmed by yourself here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.