No way is Jesus the word you clown, the very reason by...

1. 22,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No way is Jesus the word you clown, the very reason by inheritance that he has the name The Word of God FROM The Word = The Father.

Jesus is deemed a Word of God titled "The" because he BECAME God's Key representative for the word of God which is the word of life = scriptures etc that they handled, looked upon etc 1 John 1:1,2.
    Yes chum, the Bible elsewhere uses the words - the word of life - that they were preaching.

Jesus is also the results of the word of God, made by them and the Holy Spirit, a bit like, let there be light, let there be Jesus.

NO BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER SAYS THAT PRE JESUS'S BIRTH, HE WAS A SPIRIT, THAT IS THE FATHER OF LIES MESSAGE.

Likewise, not a single OT prophesy of a future Jesus says, that he pre-exited in some form and would come down and become flesh or enter the womb of Mary, hence you CANNOT go and ADD those LIES.

Also pre the cross, we never see word of Jesus saying, I go
    BACK to the Father, because he had never literally been there.

Jesus is the wisdom of God because he is the results of God's, Yehowah's wisdom and was raised by God in God's wisdom etc.

Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Luke 2:40, 52 - And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

So the Bible truth clearly shows, his progressing in wisdom was over his 30 odd year period of life, a progression of stages.

Phil 2:7 has absolutely ZERO to do with a pre-existing Jesus, as it is clearly speaking of the Jesus in the here and now of the times, never mind trying to suggest this lie, that he emptied himself, memory the lot, before coming.
    Such creations as that, are bordering on madness, most certainly delusional.

YOU CLAIM JESUS IS THE WORD, JOHN 1:3 DEMANDS THAT YOU SHOW THAT JESUS SPOKE CREATION INTO BEING, AS ALL 3 VERSES CANNOT BE SEPARATED.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.