"You have been given verses that clearly demonstrate that God...

1. 23,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You have been given verses that clearly demonstrate that God does not only reveal himself as the Father which encourages you to cherry pick this verse and ignore the rest."

You raised this before and I covered WITH the Bible truth as to how he reveals himself, to which like everyone else, you went all quite on, with no response or just come back with decoys, in being rude and playing the man.
    ------------
    "He did not refute the true claim as was made obvious in his exchange with Thomas"

You lie, it's in black and white, he refuted their blaspheme claim of him making out to be God with the words - You say I blaspheme BECAUSE I said I am the Son of God.

You twit, all that Thomas acknowledged was Jesus as his Lord and HIS God dwelling in Jesus, BECAUSE Jesus told him at least twice before the cross, you know the two verses that you don't like, along with John 17:3.
    ---------------
    "You are too stupid to realise if Jesus had just claimed to be the Son of God they would haven't have crucified him."

Your first stupidity that shines out is, that no matter whether he was Humpty Dumpty, it was predestined that he was going to die on the cross Rev 13:8.

Do some reading chum and then we'll see whose too stupid, the claim against him at the trial was BECAUSE he claimed to be -> Son of man, Messiah etc and Son of God I expect, but I would have to check the latter.

-------------
    But hey, you have demonstrated many times, that you don't like whole Bible truths, you prefer to pick cherries.
    "That's you, you twit as is clearly shown above - cherry picker and a silly one."

Your above has already fallen over, did someone mention TWIT?
    The evidence is out there for all to see, you hold the title for the one cherry picking contest as per your Thomas circus, along with your additions to the message, which do Not exist.
    You reject 3 clear verses which nails it in seconds, as to exactly what and to who Thomas is referring to, but you reject those clear verses, as it does not gel with your set seeds.
    ---------
    Based on your nonsense = God is Spirit so therefore Jesus must have been a spirit as well
    "What do you think Jesus was after his ascension you twit?"

Bases on your first spin chum, if Jesus is of God then he must be God, so that would mean Jesus would of had to began as a Spirit, but he did not, he was the 2nd Adam Man, one nature like the 1st Adam.

Where Ya been, you're commenting on the Bible subjects and yet your language here suggests you know Jack ....!
    Jesus went out of his way to show that he was not a spirit and was flesh and bone, after he rose.
    Acts show us, that this very same Jesus rose in that same state and that man Jesus will come as you saw him go.

Whether I fully understand how this could be, is irrelevant, as we have to go on what the Bible says and Not ADD to it, the CC's do enough of that for everyone LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.