Would you mind sharing the verse where Paul says that our...

1. 5,285 Posts.
    Would you mind sharing the verse where Paul says that our physical bodies will be raised please, so I can understand the context of your post?

Sure Kam, these verse can be found in 1 Cor 15:51-54
    I’ve also include verses I Cor 15:12-19
    Hope it helps

Resurrection is extremely important as without Christ resurrection there is nothing and our faith is in vain

I Cor 15:12Now if Christ is preached, that He has been raised out from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13But if there is no resurrection of the dead, neither has Christ been raised. 14And if Christ has not been raised, then also our preaching is void, and your faith is void. 15Then also we are found false witnesses of God, because we have witnessed concerning God that He raised up Christ, whom He has not raised if then the dead are not raised.

16For if the dead are not raised, neither has Christ been raised. 17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Also then those having fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19If only in this life we are having hope in Christ, we are more to be pitied than all men.

I Cor 15:50Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood is not able to inherit the kingdom of God, nor does decay inherit immortality.

51Behold, I tell to you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For it behooves this, the perishable to put on the imperishable; and this, the mortal to put on immortality.

54Now when this the perishable shall have put on the imperishable, and this, the mortal, shall have put on immortality, then the word having been written will come to pass: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.