OH DEAR,YOU CLAIM JESUS IS THE WORD, JOHN 1:3 DEMANDS THAT YOU...

1. 23,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OH DEAR,

YOU CLAIM JESUS IS THE WORD, JOHN 1:3 DEMANDS THAT YOU SHOW THAT JESUS SPOKE CREATION INTO BEING, AS ALL 3 VERSES CANNOT BE SEPARATED.

"Not an issue whatsoever my dear wotsup"

OK then, it would seem that you agree with my statement above = good boy wink.png

And God was the Word -> Not Jesus, 1:3 is part of the meaning in 1:1 b, to, toward, with = logos/plan and part of that plan was expressed by 1:3.
    Psa 33:6,9 - By the word of Yehowah the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath ofHis mouth.
    For He spoke, and it was; He commanded, and it stood fast.

There is ONLY a singular identity being spoken of here = Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah and not Yehowshuwa.
    Jesus defines Yehowah, the Father independently of himself, as the Only True God when he was here 17:3 - singular = the One Holy Spirit who is the Father of Jesus.

John 1:3 states, "Through him (Yehowah) all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."
    Rev 4:11 - “You are worthy, Yehowah, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created.”

Him = Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Yehowah is NOT Yehowshuwa, Jesus.

Isa 42:5 - This is what God Yehowah says--He who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and its offspring, who gives breath to the people on it and life to those who walk in it:

Isa 45:12 - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

"and created man upon it:" -> Matt 19:4 - And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’
    (No way does Jesus place himself there when man was made and in fact He implies he found out by reading the scriptures, just as he found out many things, even from a young age).

Prov 3:19 - Yehowah by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding He established the heavens;
    Psa 104:24 - O Yehowah, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
    -----------
    "This concept is also found in other parts of the Bible, such as Colossians 1:16, which states that all things were createdby through him and for him."

John 1:3 is NOT the same context at all for Col 1:16
    Yehowah's motivating reasons for creating = For in Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

1:15 shows us that the Jesus to be in the mind and plans of God, was the firstborn of his inner creation, known as his inner logos John 1:1b and the beginning of the creation of God, within him, right where all our creations begin. Rev 3:14.
    Hence with this plan in mind = "For in him" = for this reason and for the one to be, "all things were created", by Yehowah alone and by himself, for the following reasons, BECAUSE this is CLEARLY what the Greeks tell us, and not the latter tradition of men.
    dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.
    All these reasons for the future one to be, born from Mary.

"It emphasizes that his
    presence and involvement were only plans in the mind of God and literal presence and involvement, yet to be in the future are essential Yehowah's reasons for bringing anything into existence."

------------------
    "3. Jesus' divine nature: By attributing the act of creation to Jesus, this verse affirms his divinity. Only God has the power to create, and by ascribing this attribute to Jesus, the verse underscores his divine nature as the Son of God."

Most of what you say here, compared to the Bible Truths above, falls head over heals.
    The verse if anything shows, his nature as the Begotten Son of God and not God as Jesus Himself clearly shows in John 17:3 alone and many of his other words.

"Only God has the power to create,"

Well, as Jesus only defined the Father as the only true God when here, your claim of Jesus as the above clearly shows, being the creator, fails yet again.

Not to mention, your statement is not true, Yehowah if he so chose to, could give the power to someone to create.
    -------------------
    "4. Comparison to Genesis: This verse echoes the language of Genesis 1, where God created the heavens and the earth through his word. By connecting Jesus with this act of creation, the verse establishes his identity as the Word of God, who coexisted with God from the beginning and played a crucial role in the creation of the world."

As the above shows, the likes of Psa 33:6,9, your words here are of the Father of lies, Jesus in NO WAY spoke the Gens creation into being, so it does ZERO to establish he is the word of God and in fact does the opposite.

The only thing that was with God in John 1:1 was his Logos/plan and while your logos/plan is still in you, it means = And God was the Word.
    --------------------------
    Your summary as clearly shown FROM the BIBLE ABOVE = THE FATHER OF LIES MESSAGE.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.