He is both able and willing.There is still suffering among those...

1. 27,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    He is both able and willing.
    There is still suffering among those in the world who are humble and not driven by ego.

I'm not engaging in this dialogue with you or DBT. History shows that my dialogue with others is always more constructive.
    That's not surprising because history has shown that your "dialogue" is only with those who bow down to @kambiz999. I confess that it took me some time to realise that.

You are welcome to explore the principles I shared here found within the Bahai Writings.
    I have and found some good material, but nothing that hasn't been produced by other thinkers and certainly nothing to support the claim that Baháʼu'lláh is a manifestation of God.

Likewise, you are welcome to explore the principles of other profound thinkers whose principles make the world a better place and enrich our lives.
    Will your ego let you do that because the suggestion comes from a poster who doesn't bow down to you?
    I have shared a principle with you which is enriching the lives of many worldwide.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.