"But the Bible is clear, that the same Jesus that was seen going...

1. 4,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "But the Bible is clear, that the same Jesus that was seen going into the clouds, is the one that will be coming."

I don't believe that to be the case. The resurrected Jesus that was seen by Paul was not the same as the resurrected Jesus that was seen by Thomas. The descriptions are way.....way.......way different.

"As I said, I feel the natural is the body/soul and the spiritual I expect is linked to our spirit."

I do feel the lack of insight shared about the soul and the spirit in the Bible makes it difficult for Christians to appreciate that there is a difference between the flesh/body (natural) which returns to dust after death, and the spirit/soul (spiritual) which journeys its way eventually, and maybe after incredible chastisement and purification, to God.

I think the conclusion to your post is probably where we are going with this and so I won't pussy foot around lol.

"If you're suggesting that Baha'u'llah fulfilled the above quote = HOUSTON, we have a problem, as those of Jesus's are suppose to meet him in the clouds"

If you are suggesting that when Jesus returns some people are literally going to fly up to meet Him in the sky where there are a few clouds (it cant be in Perth then since there are no clouds here lol) then I think we do have a problem Houston.

Cloud in the Bible is 100% referring to the OT, specifically Exodus 13:21, and the Shekhinah of God (Hebrews 1:2-2)

Not sure what your thoughts are there.

Kam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.