Poor old dbt9Not able to hold a discussion outside his own...

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Poor old dbt9
    Not able to hold a discussion outside his own understanding
    You even say my replies are a complaint lol

"Of course no such God exists, and I am just discussing what is written."

Then you come out with this statement
    You try to speak as though you are the voice of reason,the authority on this subject lol

"You keep making the same tired claims"

Saying you are an atheist and i am a christian,isnt a tired old
    claim,unfortunately,subjects outside your own opinion go over your head.Its near on impossible for you to understand people have interpretations and understanding outside your own,you assume you know certain things about the bible,when you dont,which is obvious by your willing ignorance of the story in genesis1 which you just ignored,so ive just been basically dismissing whatever else you have been replying about,because you cherry pick to frame your own bias and ignore key points in the rebuttal to your own opinion.

No one think we will ever agree on anything,but the least you could do in discussions with other people is try and understand an alternative point of view.

Im not sure your massive ego and your need to be right would allow you to do this,you see yourself as "scientific" ,but this view of yourself is contradictory,because science welcomes questioning,science welcomes debate,your massive ego dosent allow either

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.