"He didn't say receive "MY" Spirit -> 22 And when he had said...

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530

"He didn't say receive "MY" Spirit -> 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost."

So now you can breathe another spirit out of your mouth,interesting concept
    Spirit mean ruach,breath

"Where did this come from -> John 3:34 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.

""And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper,""

Wotsup,you shoot yourself in the foot with this concept,you cut the verse off about another comforter,another means another form of himself,you ignored what i said about encombered with humanity ,he could not be in all places,but by returning to his father and being accepted,he returned in his spirit form as another comforter.

This is why,you didnt continue the rest of the verse about the comforter

To comfort someone,is to know what they are experiencing,what it is like to be human flesh and have the flesh war against your spirit,to know that he became us to save us,is comforting,how is it comforting to think a being who dosent know what its like to be human is your comforter?

Under inspiration,he shall be called immanuel meaning God with us,this is a comfort,satan does not want us to know this

In the verse about the comforter,you stopped,right where it says,I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU COMFORTLESS(This is Jesus speaking) I WILL COME TO YOU!!!!°°

John 14.18,19

THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO WAS CRUCIFIED FOR YOU

Acts 20
    28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood

"Another is NOT Jesus and here is the results to his prayer;"

Sorry wotsup,the above verses clearly contradict what you are saying

JOHN 14

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you

This plainly cannot mean anyone else
    No need to discuss this issue further,we have both made our points

The forum can decide what I will come to you means,or recieve you MY holy spirit,or the holy spirit which he purchased with HIS OWN BLOOD who died on the cross?

Over and out from me on the subject,your posts are way too long to make any coherent sense

Straight to the point is the best way to make debating points,not baffle people with many words

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.