Hi wotsup"Of possible interest, your tone appears to be...

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi wotsup

"Of possible interest, your tone appears to be changing????????????"

I'm very sorry if anything came across that way. Maybe I was a touch repetitive in asking what your authority was. I will try harder to avoid any sense other than friendly exchange.

I do feel, that your quoting of Luke 10 and Matthew 18 doesn't acknowledge that Jesus gave this authority to the Apostles. Why would you feel this authority is given to you? Where is this huge authority you say you have?

You say you provide many back up verses. This may be true, but your interpretation of those verses relies on the emphasis of sometimes single words, which frankly is not there. I question your approach to how you read certain verses, and hence I question your authority. Baha'u'llah has unquestionable authority.

"Clearly He is occupying some sort of space, even if that space is never ending."
    Again, this shows clear misunderstanding about the nature of Spirit. A hint is in John 6:63 where it says: "The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life".....this does not refer to the wavelengths created by the sounds of words being "spirit and life". It does not refer to "any" words that are spoken are sprit and life. For example, my words are not "spirit and life"........so what space are these words occupying wotsup?

Kam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.