"You say you provide many back up verses. This may be true, but...

1. 23,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You say you provide many back up verses. This may be true, but your interpretation of those verses relies on the emphasis of sometimes single words, which frankly is not there."

You would have to give an example of your claim.
    Often in debatable verses and a questionable word meanings, which can put an entirely different context to a message, I go to the Interlinear and look up their definitions.
    Not usage, as that is just a license to create what you like to suit bias seeds.

Sometimes a single word and it's correct definition, can make a huge difference.
    ------------
    "I question your approach to how you read certain verses, and hence I question your authority."

My approach is generally based on what an actual verse says and their support verses, along with the Bibles overall theme.

As for authority, that I suggest you're ignoring many verses put before you, the likes of after Jesus, God is our teacher, along with Jesus, the Spirit of truth, Comforter etc.
    Not to mention, spiritually we are part of the Body of Jesus, part of the Kingdom, the House of God etc, etc and you ask for authority, hmm???

2 Tim 4:2 - Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
    Titus 1:13 - This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sternly, so that they will be sound in the faith
    Titus 2:15 - Speak these things as you encourage and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
    ------------
    "Again, this shows clear misunderstanding about the nature of Spirit. A hint is in John 6:63 where it says: "The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life"

This shows to me that you are rolling two spirit aspects into one, the spiritual (what comes from spirit, deemed as spirit) and the literal spirit aspect.
    The words Jesus was speaking there were the Fathers who is Spirit = Part of his Spirit person expressed = Spirit, spiritual.
    Hence when Jesus expressed out the Fathers words, he became the express image of God's person. Heb 1:3.
    God is Spirit = the 2nd literal aspect of Spirit.

One example, you are placing part of the spirit of Kam on H/C.
    A verse reads the likes of -> If the spirit of some confesses that Jesus did come in the flesh, then they are an anti-christ = their words obviously are being deemed as the spirit of them.
    ----------------
    " For example, my words are not "spirit and life"

Your words according to the Bible, are deemed as the spirit of you, part of.
    As for the life aspect and as per the Bible, Jesus's messages, if you express out words with the likes of his messages, or words that result in the same overall message, then rivers of life will flow from you.
    Whether someone drinks this water for life, is another matter. lol.

If you and I sat down and you told me all about yourself, your ways and how you live and I adopted them and likewise lived accordingly, I could rightfully say you are in me and I in you and I'm living and walking in the spirit of Kam. wink.png
    ----------
    "It does not refer to "any" words that are spoken are sprit and life."

John 3:5...... - Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water (your mother) and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
    That which is born of the flesh (your mother) is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    John 1:13 - who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you (Fathers), they are spirit, and they are life.
    1 Peter 1:23 - having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God (Spirit and life) which lives and abides forever,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.