Stop kidding yourself with your own deceptions and face the...

1. 23,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Stop kidding yourself with your own deceptions and face the truth, you simply could not show support for what I asked for, as it is loud and clear, it is NOT there.

Jesus's own words in John 14:10 make it very Clear as to what the meaning of God with us = God dwelling in the Temple Jesus, the God that Jesus independently of himself defined as the only true God and Father in John 17:3.

OH that's right, you only want to cherry pick, to support your delusions and not the whole story.

"It is unimportant arguing with you over whether or not the intention was that Emmanual"

NO it is not unimportant, the fact that he never got called it, clearly tells us that there is another meaning to it, more to it, just as I have shown above.

OR the other message is, which confirms 2 Thes 2:11, most deluded Christians claim he was God with us and still do, hence he is in effect by them being called, "God with us", the poor deluded ones. rolleyes.png

Like -> 2 Cor 11:3, 4 - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. (as per Luke's opener)
    For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.