. Now have a Good think about that, they say there is around...

1. 5,374 Posts.
    Now have a Good think about that, they say there is around 30,000 differing Christian faiths, would what I showed you, cause this if it was in play?
    If people were at least on the key core truths, of who and what the Father and Son are, the 30,000 odd should be IMPOSIIBLE

You're a funny guy wotsup, you are parroting on what I have given you, as per-normal you dont comprehend anything that is said to you

Out of these 30,000, 23,600 way more then half are not trinitarian like yourself, some of the mix are your brothers in the likes of Unitarian and Oneness,

You are correct thou, there are alarm bells set by non-trinitarian as if they agreed on the Trinity, we wouldn't have such a large number of denominations and problems in the first place. it's also telling us many things, one is that you are a parrot, quoting what you don't understand even in the likes of quoting KKK and other anti-CC bigotry

So really my dear wotsup, all you're doing is bagging yourself and your own = non trinitarian as they make up 3/4 of the 30,000, good one, unfortunately you will still not and never will get it, you will try to justify your ignorance with a come back of more stupidity, can't wait for you bla bla bla come back to justify yourself

Here are the facts,
    Among the 23,600 “Independents” and “Marginals” (70% of the whole) are large numbers of groups one would have a hard time calling Protestant. They include Mormons (122 denominations), Jehovah’s Witnesses (229 denominations), Masons (28 denominations), Christadelphians (21 denominations) Unitarians (29 denominations), Christian Science (59 denominations), Theosophists (3 more denominations), British Israelites (8 denominations), Prosperity Gospel groups (27 denominations), Oneness Pentecostals (680 denominations), “Hidden Buddhist Believers in Christ” (9 denominations), wandering bishops (12 denominations), Independent Nestorians (5 denominations), occultists (3 denominations), spiritists (20 denominations), Zionists (159 denominations), even “Arab radio/TV network” (19 denominations), “gay/homosexual tradition” (2 denominations), and schismatic Catholics (435 denominations). It is a strange and eclectic list.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.