Resurrection of Christ, page-560

1. 6,566 Posts.
    We can have a mature conversation about this or we can withdraw into the specific cultural tropes most of us are comfortable belonging to.

I do not support any of the isms, I lean more towards anarchy than any authoritative system we have in place today. Anarchy in its true sense, that being a non-political system run by the people for the people orchestrated by a real charter of human rights, including, human equality, with specific limits to extremes of wealth and poverty, education for all and an equitable distribution of the earths resources. Such a grass roots body system then can elect further bodies to administer to state needs, national needs and represent them with international needs. All from the ground up with the major decision making taking place at the grass roots.

I want nothing to do with any system that holds back the best and brightest, those who work the hardest and saddles them with those who are less inspired by life. I might add that such a system protects the individual from the gross injustices of law and the legal process that only works for the wealthy. It preserves as a sacred right matters of conscience, religious belief and defines an international process of consultation and arbitration to prevent war and promote the freedom of individuals within the context of what is deemed to be legal.

Not sure where you dragged the, thought police, wars stuff from. If it's 1984, the John Hurt movie from the book by Orwell, both book and movie were top shelf.

Globalism is the big boogey man at the moment, especially for the religious fundamentalists and in this present version of the world you have nothing to worry about, because to get any kind of global unity and consensus will require a cataclysmic bout of suffering.

We have gone from family group to tribe, tribe to city state, city state to nation and every one of those steps caused millions upon millions of deaths. What's the chance that humans will not go all the way to a global society and there will be a price. None, nothing can stop this happening, so let's try and adopt the best version of this interconnectedness that we are falling into without any checks and balances.

If you look around your home try to identify all the items that were made in other countries and then pretend that globalism is not going to be a reality. Without some kind of international body who can administer international authority and not necessarily be an authority, free of the corrupt state of veto that renders the UN useless, we will not survive as a species.

So there's my opinion, see if you respect that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.