Jessie I too can produce a report full of "allegedly",...

1. 276 Posts.
    Jessie I too can produce a report full of "allegedly", "reportedly" but you have not cited facts.

Of course if I was a murderer or drug trafficker in Iran I would claim religious persecution, special linguistic and cultural rights and any other spurious claim to get international attention from Muslim haters.

You claim that two thirds of women "reportedly" suffer domestic violence. How was this figure obtained ? A nation wide poll? Conducted by Mossad?

No the facts are that the recognised international champion of domestic violence is Australia with one woman being killed every week. And I don't think that even you could prove that was because of ISIS.

To use Iran as an example to vilify all Muslims throughout the world is unfair.

It would be just as unfair if I was to blame all Jews for the atrocities committed under Stalin simply because 90% of the KGB were Jewish or to blame all Jews for the Global Financial Crisis because most of the bankers who precipitated this crisis were Jewish.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.